I am completely stuck right now. No work getting done. Bills to pay, actions to take and totally stuck. Ugh. Double Ugh.
I have let my kids watch American Idol and now they won't stop singing "We're Brothers til the End of Time". They are now officially cut off from any more American Idol!!
I want a snowstorm. A real, sock it to me, stuck in the house for days, fire in the fireplace, hot chocolate and cookies snowstorm. AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!
It's now Wednesday morning at 2:13 and I am nowhere near being able to fall asleep. We were all sick over the holidays and our schedules are all messed up. Not that I'm complaining, because we had a very cozy little break from the world. We were able to hang with the family on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but the rest of the holiday break was recoup time. We all stayed up until 1:30 a.m. on New Year's Eve and are paying the price now and when it's time to get going for school and work. The kids are really going to be fun to be with around 7:00 this morning!!
I am up making use of my awake time by:
1. Making list of projects I need to complete and listing the steps necessary to complete them.
2. Putting the Andrew Weil "Breathing" CD on my iPod so I can try and relax and MAYBE get some sleep before dawn.
3. Making a list of five things that I am grateful for.
Next list, or "The Five Things I'm Grateful for Today"
1. A nice dinner out with the family, which was a good way to end our little escape week.
2. M, best guy ever.
3. J1, quick with the problem solving and a sweet kid.
4. G, who can be about as lovey dovey as a kid can be.
5. J2, funniest and most loving little girl ever.
That's today's list. Now on to trying to get some sleep!!